The Consultant will be providing excellent care related to pregnancy, childbirth, and the female reproductive system. Focus is the treatment and counseling of women throughout their pregnancy and deliver babies. Next to that, also diagnose and treat health issues specific to women, such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, hormonal disorders, and symptoms related to menopause.
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams;
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases;
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients;
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum;
- Recording medical history;
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health;
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel;
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.